Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I am thankful for

1. Selling my house for about $75K more than it is worth today and about $150K more than it will be worth a year from now.

2. Not listening to any of the so-called real estate experts who told me I was foolish to sell because real estate always goes up.

3. Selling the vast majority of my equities earlier this year and missing out on the current stock market mini-crash.

4. Not listening to any of the so-called Wall St. experts whose only line is stocks always go up.

5. Buying gold and silver earlier this year in anticipation of the dollar's collapse.

6. Making the decision a long time ago to never owe any money to anyone again (potential future mortgage excluded). No credit card debt, no car loan, no nothing.

Now on to the eating....

No comments: