Tuesday, December 11, 2007

STUNNED

YIKES

WOW

HOLY COW

AMAZING

SURPRISING

STUNNING

The fed actually did the right thing. Well sort of. The right thing would have been to raise rates. But at least they didn't cut by 50. I give Ben Bernake a B-. I was honestly expecting a full 50 cut.I guess even Benny B wasn't about to let the dollar die. As much as he is the water boy for Goldman Sachs he isn't about to go down in history as the man who destroyed the US Dollar.

Good for you Benny. Now that you've discovered you have a pair of testicles, how about going one step further next time and raising rates back to 4.50%? Too much too soon?

I want to post about this but I am in a state of shock. I'm probably dreaming it all anyway. No way a government entity actually did the right thing.

When I wake up I will write about it.

Back to sleepyland now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.