Wednesday, April 23, 2008

A Democrat's Democrat

Does this map remind anyone of another map?

The MESSIAH OBAMA is the Kery/Gore to Hillary's Jorge W and this primary has turned into a red state/blue state kinda thing. Obama wins a handful heavily populated urban counties while Hillary wins the rest of the state.

The entire raison d'etre for the MESSIAH is that he can bridge the partisan divide and all that other bullshit. Reality says otherwise. He's only attracting votes from the bluest of blue Democrats in the inner city and college towns. Not much of a bridge if you ask me. If I were a Democrat super delegate I'd be worried about picking the guy who only wins big cities. We've seen how that game turns out twice, in 2000 and 2004.

Then again, what do I know, I'm so darned bitter these days and it's rather hard to type with that gun clutched so tightly.

No comments: