Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Financial crisis anger

It's a little odd for me. I have been predicting this financial "crisis" for some time now. I have been saying house prices will crash and take down everything else with it. So this "crisis" we're in now seems quite normal to me. I'm happy it has finally happened. I've profited from it and will really profit from it by buying up cheap assets like stocks and housing in the near future.

I don't know what to think when I hear the MSM talk about anger and despair people are experiencing these days. Are they really? According to the MSM whenever a Republican is president the economy is always on the brink of a depression. Homelessness was eradicated in the 90s after all, only to reappear the day Bush took office in 2001.

So when I hear all this talk of fear in the air by Joe 6 Pack, I have no idea whether to believe it or not. Like I posted yesterday, there were 124,000 people at a NASCAR race in Atlanta over the weekend. If there is all this fear and panic, where the hell is it?

No comments: