Thursday, October 30, 2008

STOP THE PRESSES!!

Alert, alert, alert!!

Alert alert, alert!!

This is a broadcast bulletin transmission.

Alert, alert, alert!!

Stand by for transmission in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...

This just in.

It has been reported in the liberal mainstream media that not every voter who distrusts Obama is a racist. I repeat, it has been reported that there has been a discovery of a non-Obama voter who is not a racist.

We don't have much information on this man, except that he is, well, a man, he is white, he is well educated, he lives in Texas and will be voting AGAINST Obama for reasons having nothing to do with race. This mystery man, named "Dan" lives next door to a bona fide reporter at MSNBC. And the MSNBC reporter has revealed that his neighbor is NOT, I repeat, NOT a racist and yet will still not vote for the MESSIAH. We do have confirmation. This is not a hoax. Just like Joe The Plumber, we will go through every conceivable public (and some private) document belonging to Dan and make sure there isn't something in his past to refute the claim. As of right now though, this is real folks, and this is huge.

I was not alive to witness the first moon walk. But I feel like I am witnessing history of the same magnitude today. Imagine, a white conservative man who is not a racist. It's surreal to read about such a thing. I'm still in disbelief. What barrier will we break through next? A man who owns a gun that is not a nutjob militia member? I know, I know, I am getting ahead of myself and it may well take another 10 or 20 years for this next step. But wow, today is a day to mark down on your calendars folks. The glass ceiling has its first crack.

Thank you MSNBC and thank you Domenico Montanaro for having the courage to print this.

No comments: