Wednesday, September 24, 2008

At least it's under 3/4

74% of El Paso, Texas speaks Spanish at home. It's just about time to rename the state back to the original Tejas I'd say.

If you've ever been to El Paso, it's a good view into the future of most American cities. It's like a Mexican neutron bomb went off. The buildings are still standing and the city looks like an American city from a distance. But the American people have been wiped out and replaced with Mexicans.

And in the SW, cities are well under way to being exclusively Mexican.

The numbers also say that one out of every five people living in the states of Texas, New Mexico, Arizona and California use mainly Spanish, and not English, at home.
I question the 20% myself. Anyone who has visited Los Angeles in the past couple of years will question that as well. I'd say 40% is more like it and 60% in Los Angeles itself.

Officially, 20% of the two most populous states in the country speaks no English. And nobody thinks anything is wrong. I get to save 3 cents on the cost of a tomato, so I guess it's worth becoming a N. American version of Yugoslavia.

VIVA MEXICO

RIP AMERICA
1776-2009

No comments: