Thursday, November 6, 2008

Wages? Sorry

A preview of the coming economic conditions under Obama.

Indianapolis - Lines were long and tempers flared Wednesday not to vote but to get paid for canvassing for Barack Obama. Several hundred people are still waiting to get their pay for last-minute campaigning. Police were called to the Obama campaign office on North Meridian Street downtown to control the crowd.

The line was long and the crowd was angry at times.

"I want my money today! It's my money. I want it right now!" yelled one former campaign worker.


I WANT MY MONEY.

A perfect slogan for the Obama supporter. And it is what millions of people will be demanding when their employers are taxed out of business or forced to shut down and move overseas once the HOPE AND CHANGE taxes are implemented. I hope plice departments across the land have enough riot gear on hand.

And what the hell? How come Obama needed to hire campaigners. I was told by the MSM that people were campaigning for Obama on their own. You know, black, white, red, gold, purple, green people getting together to make history via change and hope. You mean all those imbecile people wearing HOPE t-shirts were on Barry's payroll? I can't believe this. I've been lied to by the MSM. Shocking!

And what the hell? Again. I was promised by Obama's supporters that if only we elect THE MESSIAH we won't ever have to worry about putting gas in our cars or paying the mortgage. So why are these people so darned angry? We don't even need money anymore in the Obama era. The government will do everything for us. Feed us, clothe us, buy us gas, buy us homes. There's no need for money. There's no need to work. Just sit back and wait for Obama's magic to start.

Sadly for these foolish Obamabot kool-aid drinking zombies, the last paragraph of the article will be the result of the Obama Reich.

"Talking about they'll mail it to us. I ain't worried about that, man. They're not going to mail nothin'," said Martin.


Mr. Martin is a prophet. They're not going to mail nothin' to nobody. And that's when the fun really begins.

No comments: